Facebook is like an ocean where you see many people, groups, or communities. So, it can be a little bit harder to find a person if you don’t have their username or complete name. So, how to find someone on Facebook with only a first name? Things you can do if you don’t have the user’s name.
1. You can search for the person through a person’s workplace or education.
2. Search person among your connection’s friend list.
3. Search for the person in the public groups.
4. You can also find people by their phone numbers.
5. Search for the person in your mutual friend's account.